8:15:00 PM | Edit Post
|Echoes of Glass|
With this course, there are a few options, including a kit! Check the course page on the EAC website for all of the details.
Remember that all EAC courses are for members only. Find out how to become a member on our website!
More About EAC's Online Correspondence CoursesEAC has offered online correspondence courses or cyber courses in the past. These were infrequent offerings. We now hope to line up several so as one course starts its cyber lessons, another course is open for registration.
Registration for our OCCs will only be open for a two-month period.
Some teachers will offer a kit with the OCC while others may not. So check out which option you prefer. When a kit is offered with the OCC, the time between registration and cyber lessons will be longer so the teacher can order supplies, prepare and mail out kits to participants prior to the cyber lessons starting. Each OCC will have a set number of lessons and the cyber lesson period will be the number of lessons plus one additional month. This extra month will allow everyone to complete the lessons as planned.
|Echoes of Glass Details|
EAC is not responsible for content at external links provided within this blog.
- EAC Blog
- The Embroiderers' Association of Canada (EAC) is a national non-profit educational organization whose purpose is to have a fellowship of persons who enjoy needlework and wish to learn and share their knowledge; and thereby to work towards maintaining higher standards of design, colour and workmanship.
Our aim is to preserve traditional techniques and promote new challenges in the Art of Embroidery through education and networking.
- ► 2017 (22)
- Two New Pieces Added to EAC's Heritage Collection
- EAC at the NS Fibre Arts Festival – Awesome!
- The EAC Program Resource is for YOU!
- NEW: Seminar Group Project Award
- Stitched Gifts for Guys (and Girls)
- Florentine Fun: New Group Correspondence Course
- Ahwahnee: NEW Group Correspondence Course
- Nova Scotia Fibre Arts Festival
- New EAC Online Correspondence Course!
- “Jewels of the Sea” Challenge
- ▼ October (10)
- ► 2015 (49)
- ► 2014 (48)
- ► 2013 (54)
- ► 2012 (59)
Powered by Blogger.